FUTURE MARKET LEADERS WILL BE DEFINED BY THEIR ABILITY TO COLLABORATIVELY CULTIVATE THEIR BUSINESS ECOSYSTEMS
We help leadership teams research and analyze their ecosystems to build a solid business strategy and roadmap.
Business Ecosystems are the broader critical components that influence an organization. We help leadership teams acquire information and data by providing relevant Ecosystem Research.
- Research and present global market and ecosystem trends
- Identify existing and emerging influencers within an ecosystem
- Facilitate thought leadership ideation
- Delver board and c-suite briefings on the latest trends and Ecosystem Analysis
Ecosystem Analysis takes the complex and creates a framework and understanding. We help leadership consolidate and analyze ecosystem data, providing insights to cultivate competitive advantage.
- Analyze current ecosystem characteristics
- Identify market position, potential partners, key assets, and capabilities
- Present insights on the differentiating impacts and opportunities
- Identify metrics around meaningful shifts in the market and opportunities for Strategy Development
Strategy Development is a critical component to organizational success. We help leadership develop an organizational foundation that is smart and agile and can effectively pursue opportunities that create competitive advantages.
- Evaluate mission, vision, and values
- Develop clear goals and expectations that support new business models and innovation efforts
- Facilitate strategic planning meetings and the regular review and measurement of critical success factors
- Identify opportunities for Assessment
Assessments provide key insights into an organization’s readiness to pivot. We help organizations assess their innovation efforts and capabilities.
- Identify organizational dependencies and constraints
- Identify strategic partnerships, merger and acquisition opportunities and startup targets and joint ventures
- Evaluate alignment of current and prospective partners with the strategic plan
- Evaluate essential practices: Marketing Architecture, Innovation, Business Architecture, Enterprise/Technology and Organizational Architecture
- Identify organizational commitments to financial and non-financial resources and dependency considerations
- Present assessment findings and recommendations for the development of a Roadmap
Roadmaps are the pathways that propel an organization forward. We help create the framework for success and synchronize the various components across the enterprise.
- Develop a timely and actionable Roadmap that incorporates organization and ecosystem advancements that build competitive advantage
- Develop the methods of measuring and monitoring the Roadmap and incorporating the impacts of the ever-changing ecosystem environment
- Present ways to prepare the organization for Capability Development